On the last Monday of January Consulthink had a page dedicated to itself in “La Repubblica“, an important Italian newspaper, in the section “Special Consultancy”.
La Repubblica describes us as: “A[n] [Italian] organization with strong technological and organizational skills that, in just over ten years, has become the protagonist of the sector and an important reference point for its customers” and illustrates our strengths: consulting services, design and development in the Big Data and Security field and implementation of platforms with high technological content.
The article mentions just some of our customers, mainly from the public and private sectors, utilities and telephone operators. It also shows our successes in foreign markets such as Guatemala, United Kingdom and United Arab Emirates. Again, in this case only a few were cited, as the list would be quite long.
Other strengths which are highlighted are our highly reactive and flexible structure, which allows us to respond quickly and effectively to the market, allowing our customers to achieve excellent results. In addition, the article illustrates the five areas in which our offer, which is innovative and customizable, is articulated. These are, as you can discover browsing our site:
- Big Data Development & Data Integration: this business unit deals with the development of Predictive Analysis software, Sentiment Analysis, Natural Language Processing, Social Networks, Fraud Management, Data Quality and Integration and Business Intelligence;
- Security & Infrastructure: this business unit is ISO 27001 certified and is responsible for developing cutting-edge solutions for secure infrastructures, networks and systems. It is one of the top business units of the company;
- Skill Development: this business unit is responsible for providing services for Assessment, Training and Qualification of ICT skills;
- Solutions & Services: it is oriented to the development of technologies, methodologies and partnerships for solutions dedicated to Digital Transformation and the ICT sectors;
- Cloud & DevOps: recently this new business unit has been added. It guides companies and organizations to improve their Application Lifecycle Management so that it is more effective and open to the possibilities offered by new technological trends (Cloud) and methodologies (DevOps) that aim at a greater interaction between the Development and Operation departments.
Of course, the Research and Development laboratory is essential too. It allows us to anticipate future technological trends. Therefore, the Research and Development laboratory is very important for us and we invest 10% of revenues in it. It is made up of highly specialized personnel and collaborates with universities and research institutes.
Finally, the article underlines the professionalism, competence and reliability of our team which has allowed us to achieve great results and to face with great success to all the upcoming challenges with which we will deal with!
Below, you can see the Italian page dedicated to us in La Repubblica.