The Forum PA 2018 comes back in May in Rome, to be exact from 22 to 24 of May. The Forum PA 2018 focuses on how to innovate and modernize the Italian public administration and takes place in the Roma Convention Center “La Nuvola”.
The edition of the Forum PA 2018 resumes the discourse of the previous one and proposes solutions. The Forum PA 2017, in fact, reflected on the Sustainable Development Goals to be reached by 2030 and that had been introduced by the United Nations General Assembly. The Forum PA 2018 will focus on how to achieve them. The debate will lead to the drafting of a White Paper for the new Italian Government, which has a very important task, that to continue the modernization processes started during the previous legislature. The objectives are clear: solve the problem of the lack and uncertainty of work, protect health and the quality of the environment and fight inequalities.
The award Forum PA Challenge
The goals are clear, how to reach them not so much. Reaching the goals, this will be the focus of the Forum PA 2018 which will consider and collect the best concrete projects that transform ideas into reality. This is the Challenge of the Forum PA that has been launched and invites users of the site to nominate solutions, vote and review those present on the platform. During the 3 days of the Forum PA 2018 the projects chosen by the Jury will be announced, while the visitors will decide the one considered most viable.
Forum PA 2018 program
People can consult online the Italian program of the Forum PA 2018 that is continuously updated and register for the events in which they are interested. The program includes five different types of events:
- Scenarios: conferences opened by internationally renowned personalities on public policies;
- Best practices: thematic conferences (blockchain, artificial intelligence, employment policies, school and digital health, smart working) to define proposals for the new Italian government;
- Work tables: meetings by invitation reserved for company representatives and public managers;
- Academies: seminars about norms, organizational and technological solutions addressed to specific target audiences;
- OST – Open Space Technology: moments of sharing and comparison on the proposals and priorities to be continued in the next Italian legislature.
In the Forum PA 2018 exhibitors will be there: companies and Administrations will share their ideas and good management practices.
Proposing solutions on current and important issues to bring innovation and modernization to the Italian public administration, this is the aim of the Forum PA 2018. We hope that these discussions will be useful in Italy. If you want to join these meetings, the appointment with the Forum PA 2018 is in Rome at the Roma Convention Center “La Nuvola” from 22 to 24 May.